My ambition is for this site to be a resource for anyone interested in making a passive income. The shtick is that I’m going to be personally attempting to get a new passive income stream going approximately every 5 weeks until I reach financial freedom. Once that happens I will shift my focus to doing what I’ve wanted to do for the past 5 years — build a real business.
There are many sites online that try to sell you on home based businesses with big promises. They almost always require you to pay an up front cost that makes the whole thing seem sketchy. There are also lots of bloggers out there claiming show you how to make money online but their only income is from hitting you up with ads. Yes, this site has ads, but anything I make from them will be re-invested into other passive income generating sources that I can share with you.
Over the past few months I’ve managed to find several good resources online for quality information. In no particular order here are some of the best websites I found:
Some of the best books I’ve read to help are:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money–That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
Do you have any favorites? Leave a comment.